A Tradition of Philanthropy
& Service

History

The Women’s Club of South Pasadena began in 1899 when a group of business and professional women, teachers, writers, and world travelers wanted to be involved in the community. After numerous meeting in numerous locations the group finally raised funds to build their own Clubhouse in 1913. Today this amazing building is on The City’s Cultural Heritage inventory.